A new version of the PTV Developer Vector Maps API is now available!
You can check the new features in the list below or use the API Changes webpage for more details.
Vector Maps API V1.0.2
- Feature: federal states labels for USA & Brazil
- Feature: federal borders available at zoom-level 3
- Feature: new style version ( https://vectormaps-resources.myptv.com/styles/1_2_1/standard.json, https://vectormaps-resources.myptv.com/styles/1_2_1/monochrome.json )
- Feature: get the latest compatible styles ( https://vectormaps-resources.myptv.com/styles/latest/standard.json, https://vectormaps-resources.myptv.com/styles/latest/monochrome.json )
- Improvement: new map data based on HERE 2021.Q2
- Improvement: optimized categorization of city labels
- Improvement: optimized border geometry
- Improvement: improved localization
- Improvement: improved street signs
- Improvement: added Antarctica
- Bugfix: added missing city labels
- Bugfix: removed overlapping borders
- Bugfix: repositioning of country labels
- Documentation: added code sample for a localized map:
Vector Maps API V1.0.1
- Improvement: Enabling gzip compression for response tiles.
You can test PTV Developer for free by registering a MyPTV account and activating the product on the website.
By doing this you will gain 100k transaction per month for free to directly start testing.
To keep yourself updated about upcoming releases and news you can use the subscribe function on the right hand side.
If you got any question do not hesitate to get in contact.