A new version of the PTV Developer Route Optimization API is now available!
You can check the new features in the list below or use the API Changes webpage for more details.
Route Optimization API V1.4.0
- Feature: Added functionality “alternative capacities” to specify different options for the capacities.
Therefore added fields ‘alternativeCapacities’ and ‘capacitiesChangePosition’ to ‘Vehicle’.
- Feature: Added functionality “Drivers’ Working Hours” in order to specify restrictions on working time and driving time of drivers and enforce breaks and rest periods.
Note: From this release on, the working and driving time will be unlimited, unless specified otherwise. Previously, EU driving time regulations were applied as the default. To achieve the same behavior as before, set workingHoursPreset to EU_DRIVING_TIME_REGULATION_FOR_SINGLE_DAY or EU_DRIVING_TIME_REGULATION_FOR_MULTIPLE_DAYS depending on the planning horizon.
Note: Currently all drivers must have the same rules specified, setting them differently will be available in a later release.
- Feature: Added functionality for restricting the maximum travel time and driving time of drivers. Therefore added fields ‘workLogbook’, ‘maximumDrivingTime’ and ‘maximumTravelTime’ to ‘Driver’.
Note: From this release on, the travel and driving time will be unlimited, unless specified otherwise. Previously, EU driving time regulations were applied as the default for plans with a single day horizon. To achieve the same behavior as before, set maximumDrivingTime to 32400 (9 hours), and maximumTravelTime to 46800 (13 hours).
Note: Currently all drivers must have the same maximum value specified, setting them differently will be available in a later release.
- Documentation: Added concept for alternative capacities
- Documentation: concept for Drivers’ Working Hours will be added on Monday
Route Optimization API V1.4.1
- Bugfix: When using an empty list of quantities a proper response instead of an error is returned.
You can test PTV Developer for free by registering a MyPTV account and activating the product on the website.
By doing this you will gain 100k transaction per month for free to directly start testing.
To keep yourself updated about upcoming releases and news you can use the subscribe function on the right hand side.
If you got any question do not hesitate to get in contact.